In-Ear monitor system SHURE PSM 900 + earphones Shure SE 215 Video #1
Rent price: 35.00 EUR/day + VAT 20%
The PSM900 from Shure is a professional-quality wireless monitoring system that provides high-quality audio and RF performance in a compact and durable design. The system consists of a P9T transmitter, a P9RA bodypack receiver, and a pair of SE215 in-ear monitors. The system features an enhanced digital stereo encoder that enhances audio detail and clarity, and patented Audio Reference Companding that sounds more like wired audio than other competing wireless systems.
Patent-pending CueMode technology lets you monitor different stage mixes, as well as store up to 20 different channels on a single bodypack receiver. A Scan and Sync function creates an IR link between the components for fast and easy syncing. RF muting provides easy setup without creating RF interference. RF scan and automatic gain features provide excellent RF stability and channel availability, and prevent dropout due to RF overload. MixMode technology lets the receiver balance the levels of 2 audio channels while receiving each signal in both ears simultaneously.
The transmitter has a compact half-rack design with XLR/TRS combo inputs, loop outputs, and a 3.5mm headphone jack for monitoring. It also has a backlit LCD display and LED level meters. The receiver has a slim aluminum housing with volume and balance controls and a 3.5mm headphone jack. It has an LCD screen for navigating settings and menus, and it operates on a pair of standard AA batteries. The included in-ear monitors provide high-quality audio and a secure in-ear fit, ideal for professional musicians.
CUEMODE - instantly listen to any stage mix
This feature allows for auditioning of up to 20 different mixes on a single bodypack at the touch of a button. Simply hear what the performer hears, without the need for any additional equipment.
SCAN and SYNC - find channels easily and immediately
Scan the RF environment and assign an identified group and channel to a system over wireless IR link within seconds.
RF MUTE SWITCH - the "do not disturb" rf button
Ideal for festivals and multi-venue events, the front-panel RF mute switch on the P9T transmitter enables or disables RF transmission, allowing setup operation without disrupting the RF environment.
• The P9T is a professional wireless transmitter and part of the PSM 900 In-Ear Personal Monitoring System.
• Low profile stereo bodypack receiver for use with the PSM 900 In-Ear Personal Monitoring System.
PSM 900 System
- Environment: Medium to large stages
- RF Output Power: Switchable: 10, 50, 100 mW (+20 dBm) (regionally dependent)
- Operating Distance: Up to 90
- Frequency Response: 35 Hz - 15 kHz
- Harmonic distortion: <0,8%
- Signal-to-noise-ratio: 90 dB (A) typical
- Compatible Systems per band (up to): 20
- Transmitter Inputs: 2x XLR/6,3 mm combo, mic/line level
- Transmitter Outputs: 2x 6,3 mm outputs
- Wired Bodypack Option: No
- Personal Mix Control: On transmitter
- Remoteable Transmitter: Yes
- Battery Life: 2 AA, 5-7 h
P9RA Bodypack Receiver
- RF Carrier Range: 470 – 952 MHz (regionally dependent)
- Tuning Bandwidth: 36 MHz – 40 MHz (regionally dependent)
- Companding: Patented Shure Audio Reference Companding
- Spurious Rejection (ref. 12 dB SINAD): >80 dB (typical)
- Frequency Stability: ±2.5 ppm
- MPX Pilot Tone: 19 kHz (±0.3 kHz)
- Modulation: FM, MPX Stereo (±34 kHz deviation, nominal)
- Operating Temperature: -18°C – +57°C
- Front-End RF Filtering: –3 dB point 30.5 MHz from center frequency
- Active RF Gain Control: 31 dB (adjusts RF sensitivity to provide more RF dynamic range)
- RF Sensitivity (20 dB SINAD): 2.2 μV
- Squelch Threshold (±3 dB SINAD): 22 dB SINAD
- Adjacent Channel Rejection: >70 dB
- Intermodulation Attenuation: >50 dB
- Blocking: >80 dB
- Image Rejection: >90 dB
- Audio Output Power (1kHz @ <1% distortion, peak power, @32Ω): 100 mW
- Minimum Load Impedance: 9.5 Ω
- High Boost Selectable: +3 dB, +6 dB @ 10 kHz
- Mõõtmed: 85 mm x 66 mm x 23 mm
- RF Output Impedance: 50 Ω (typical)
- Power Requirement (RF on, 100 mW power mode, no audio): 415 mA, typical
Dimensions: 197 mm x 166 mm x 42 mm
Weight: 850 g