Novation Dicer DJ Controller (2 psc. pack) Video #1
Rendi hind: 15.00 EUR/päev + KM 20%
This palm-sized cue point and looping controller has been designed to fit exactly where you need it: on your turntables, CDJs, mixer or laptop. Dicer always ships in pairs - one for each side.
Description of DICER:
- Dicer works with almost any DJ software and it is optimised for use with: Serato Scratch Live, Traktor Scratch Duo/Pro, and Traktor Pro.
- Dicer can trigger samples, cue-points, loops and FX. You can use Dicer to browse through playlists, nudge tracks backwards and forwards or it can be freely assigned to whatever functions you want. Coloured LEDs behind each button tell you what mode you are in.
- Novation DICER USB Digital Cue Point+Looping Serato/Traktor MIDI DJ Controller
- Dicer gets all the power it needs from a single USB cable, with no need for an external power supply. A mini jack cable transmits power and data to the second Dicer.
- Quick setup files for other major DJ software, including Traktor Scratch Pro, are available to download for free at Novation's website.
- A fully class-compliant MIDI device, Dicer is a plug and play device, so no need to install any drivers.
- Backlit, multi-colour, soft touch ‘dice’ buttons, provide immediate LED feedback from Serato Scratch Live software.
- Locks straight onto Technics SL 1200/10, and similar decks using the 45 adapter hole. Dicer places looping control right where you need it - on your decks, millimetres away from your vinyl.
- Attaches to CDJs, mixers and laptops.With Novation’s reusable ‘DJ putty’, your Dicers can slot into even the most cramped of DJ performance set-ups, sticking cleanly and directly onto your CDJs, mixer or laptop.
- Dicer is pre-programmed to take advantage of the cue point and looping functions in Serato Scratch Live, including ‘Hot Cues’, ‘Auto Roll’ and ‘Loop Roll’.
- Dicer is fully MIDI assignable, so it can be set up to control almost any software, including Tractor Scratch Pro. Up to 60 assignable MIDI controls are available from a pair of Dicers.
- 5 large round multi-colour back-lit trigger buttons
- 3 small round multi-colour back-lit function buttons
- Micro USB socket
- Mini-Jack connector for connecting Dicers in pairs
- Kensington Security Slot
- Software Compatibility
- Integration with Serato
- Full integration with Serato Scratch Live (including LED feedback) requires Serato version 2.1. Without this, Hot Cues, Auto Loop and Loop Roll functions can all be assigned to Dicer using Serato's MIDI learn function
- Power Requirements: Fully USB bus powered
Mõõdud: 90mm (3.5”) length x 90mm (3.5”) depth x 13mm (0.5”) height
Kaal: 72 g