CD Player Pioneer CDJ - 2000NXS2 Video #1
Rendi hind: 38.00 EUR/päev + KM 20%
The CDJ-2000NXS2 players are perfect for the pro DJ who uses Rekordbox and DJs from USB, especially when set up properly so they're all networked together. If you play decent clubs, soon enough you'll be coming across these. Better get up to speed with Rekordbox, though, if you want to use them in most of the ways we discuss in this review. Oh, and they're insanely expensive, as you'd expect from a new professional flagship model.
Get hands on with comprehensive control options
From the large 7" multicolor touchscreen to the freakishly adjustable response of the jog wheel, Pioneer DJ's CDJ-2000NXS2 delivers the hands-on control Sweetwater DJs need. In addition to the extremely sharp touchscreen, a few of the enhancements we like the most about the CDJ-2000NXS2 include its two banks of four hot cues, which you can color code in rekordbox, and the 3-way direction control, which lets you drop into Slip Reverse or Reverse mode instantly.
Total rekordbox integration simplifies your setup
Truly great DJ performances involve a fine balance of planning and improvisation, and between the power of Pioneer's CDJ-2000NXS2 and their rekordbox software, you've got all the tools you need. Thanks to rekordbox, setting up beat grids, mapping out color-coded hot cue points, adding tags to tracks, and setting up entire playlists is a snap. You can access all of this via the CDJ-2000NXS2's 7" touchscreen, which displays dynamic waveforms and real-time track data. If you've ever gotten lost in your folders trying to find a specific track, then you'll love the CDJ-2000NXS2's Keyword Search function and Track Filter, which let you quickly find tracks on any drive, no matter where you are in the browser.
All the connections and format support you need
Got FLAC files on your thumb drive? How about a CD-R full of MP3s, or a USB hard drive loaded with AIFFs? No matter what your music collection looks like, the CDJ-2000NXS2 can handle it. You can even connect your iOS device and run the rekordbox app to load up a set you put together on your way to the show. Speaking of rekordbox, ProDJ Link lets you integrate various pieces of Pioneer DJ gear into a single complete network. On the more conventional side, gold-plated RCA outputs deliver high-quality analog audio, while a coaxial output provides S/PDIF digital output as well.
Get the professional performance you demand with a Pioneer DJ CDJ-2000NXS2!
Pioneer DJ CDJ-2000NXS2 Digital DJ Deck Features:
- Powerful DJ media player with comprehensive controls and format support
- 7" multicolor touchscreen simplifies browsing and performing
- Great-feeling vinyl jog wheel includes response controls and 3-way direction control
- 2 banks of 4 hot cue buttons provide an extended range of performance options
- Load ALAC, AAC, AIFF, FLAC, MP3, and WAV files from discs, hard disks, or SD cards
- iOS and Android devices, USB storage, SD Card, Mac, PC, Optical drive (CD, CD-R/RW, DVD±R/RW/R-DL)
- Optical drive, supports CD, CD-R/RW, and DVD+/- R/RW/R-DL formats
- Set up tracks and entire playlists in the rekordbox application
- Supports iOS rekordbox app for music playback
- Connect to other Pioneer DJ gear via ProDJ Link networking
- High-quality analog and digital S/PDIF audio output onboard
- Analog outputs: 2*RCA
- Digital otputs: 1*Coaxial (S/PDIF)
- USB: USB Type A, USB Type B
- Other I/O: RJ45 Lan (Pro DJ link)
- Dimensions: 320mm х*414,4mm х 113,2mm (D/W/W)
- Weight: 5.7kg
Mõõdud: 320mm х*414,4mm х 113,2mm (D/W/W)